Gilman Pirate Archery Club
What and Who: Archery Club signup for past and new archers
When: Sunday December 3, 2017 5:30 pm to 8:00pm in the Elementary gym
New archers 5:30 pm and past archers 6:00 pm
Why: We will cover the 11 steps of proper shooting, equipment rental info; $15 for bow rental, tournament registration and starting the prep for our tournament.
Requirements of each archer; Must attend 3 tournaments to participate at the State Tournament
Each parent is responsible for transportation to each tournament.
Tournament schedule as a team
- Saturday January 13, 2018 Badger State Games in Rothschild-club pays for
- Saturday January 20, 2018 Augusta
- Saturday January 27, 2018 Elk Mound
- Saturday February 3, 2018 Gilman-club pays for
- Saturday February 17, 2018 Cadott
- Saturday February 28, 2018 Stratford
- Saturday March 3, 2018 Medford-club pays for
**Friday & Saturday March 23 rd & 24th, 2018 State Tournament in Wisconsin Dells-club pays for**
$15.00 per archer per tournament
3D Tournaments-Gilman, Stratford and State. You will be responsible for payment. $10/tournament.
Please check out each tournament on the NASPschools.org website for specific flight times for each tournament. There are other tournaments around the state. If you would like to go, contact Amanda Oberle to sign you up.
Other tournaments: Rice Lake Saturday February 10, 2018
Cashton Saturday March 17, 2018
Midwest Shoot Out, Mineral Point Saturday April 28, 2018
- T-shirt sign up for new members. Past members, please find your shirts and make sure they fit.
- Practice dates and times will be before school starting Dec 11th; Monday- Thursday 7:30am-8:00 am in the Elementary gym. Please choose 2 days a week as space is limited.
- You are interested and cannot make the meeting, please contact Amanda Oberle 715-456-8311 prior to the meeting date. Let’s shoot for gold this season!!!!